Visits to Open Eco Homes happen thanks to the kindness and generosity of the householders. Please be respectful at all times and observe some basic rules:
- Please note that some of the houses featured are currently having building work done on them and so take care when visiting.
- Please be aware that at some homes you may be asked to remove your shoes.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Sorry, no dogs (please ask householder for permission to admit guide dogs).
- We encourage everyone to travel to each house by bicycle or public transport.
Remember: Please print the relevant case studies and take them with you on your tours if you wish to have a copy on hand.