Tours: 12 May, 13 May
Times: 10.30am, 12 noon, 2.00pm and 3.30pm
See how Sustainable Energy blogger and enthusiast Nicola has transformed a cold and draughty Victorian terrace with measures including a bold new aluminium and glass two-storey bay with super cosy internal shutters, masses of insulation, a sunpipe, and a heat recovery and ventilation system.
- Super-insulated throughout
- Insulated internal shutters
- Daylight: rooflights, sunpipes
- Windows high spec, full length
- Aluminium and glass bay
- Solar thermal plates, thermal store
- Photovoltaic cells
- Mechanical ventilation heat recovery system
- Weather compensating controls
Pre-booking eco homes tours is essential – to reserve your tours call 01223 301842
Booking lines are open 9am-6pm weekdays, 9am-1pm Saturdays
Open Eco Homes is organised by Cambridge Carbon Footprint and as a charity we rely on donations.
Your donation can make a real difference, and help us keep this informative and inspiring event free of charge.
Each eco homes visit costs the charity £5 per person per tour, and any contribution that you can make towards these costs is much appreciated. Donate now